That squishy little body of his is never where it's supposed to be during church on Sundays. He's out in the halls with dad during Sacrament meeting, for example, or trying to climb up on big brother's lap during Primary. Such is life with a 13th month old, am I right?
I've been thinking. I am so used to this stage of life that when the time comes that I am no longer chasing babies around during church, I'll probably feel like I'm walking around naked or something. When I am no longer constantly holding that warm chubbiness in my left arm while trying to cook or do dishes or laundry with my right arm....or when I'm actually using the bathroom alone....or when I have a normal adult song stuck in my head instead of Sofia the First... I'm going to have to get used to all of that.
Luckily I still have a while, although it's quite cruel how fast it's already going. Until then, carry on with your cruisin' around the church, little guy. You won't be little forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment