Just forgive her. Please forgive that older sister who does this to you. And after you've forgiven her, please know it's going to be okay. I promise. You'll grow up to be just fine. And hey, you and that sis might eventually have baby boys 3 months apart from each other who will one day look at pictures of you in a tutu and a have a jolly good time laughing about it.






3 comments:
Hahaha!!!! So cute!!!
Where did you get those photos? Haha
So fun! I remember that day! I actually did that to one of my brothers to entertain him while I was tending him. He was 5. I was 15. We were "cleanup fairies" to straighten the house before our mother got home. He actually likes to talk about and laugh about that day!. Almost seems proud of it. So you are correct in saying it will be all right!
Post a Comment