Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Breaking News!


I'm proud to announce that Jack slept through the whole night for the first time last night. YESSSS!!! When Kurt and I woke up this morning we both looked at the clock and couldn't believe it was already morning and that we didn't get woken up ONCE during the night! Best news ever. We're crossing our fingers that it will happen again tonight!

So I'm finding myself looking forward to the weekends a lot more lately. I get a little bored during the week since Kurt is at school, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE when the weekend comes along and he gets to hang out at home for a couple days! Not only is he an amazing help with Jack, but he's so much fun to be around and he makes me laugh sooo hard. This past weekend I caught some pretty cute dad/son moments on camera.



7 comments:

Trish said...

Gotta love that male bonding time. Cute, cute pictures. Miss you guys!

Jane Anne said...

Way to go Jack!! Keep it going!He is so cute I can't stand it. Marlies just said she wants to go hold Luke before she has to go cheer at the basketball game tonight to get her fix. We miss you all.

Jana said...

YEAH!!!! I love when they start sleeping through the night. Love the pictures; Dad and son so cute.

Mandi and Ror said...

WaWho!!! That is great news!! I can't get over how much Jack looks like Kurt, it is crazy!! I miss you tons and can't wait until you come home to visit!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Hi, you guys!

GG

Anonymous said...

Feel lucky,Scott didn't sleep through the night until he was 13. He still woke up and wanted food.

Jack is adorable?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...