Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleepy Head!

This was by far the cutest thing I have ever seen! I was cleaning the kitchen and Kurt was holding Jack on his lap while doing some studying. After a while, Kurt noticed Jack was being really quiet and not moving around so much...and then he felt a huge blob of drool drip on his hand. He looked down and Jack was totally OUT! He had fallen asleep hunched over Kurt's arm. I think this was the first time he has ever fallen asleep without nursing! Poor little guy.....must have been exhausted!
I guess he's just like his dad - he'll fall a sleep anytime, anywhere.

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry...




6 comments:

Jana said...

I am ready for a nap. Can I borrow Kurt's arm? Keep blogging, I love all the pictures of Jack. And of course you and Kurt also!!!!

Trish said...

He's getting big. Love the updates. Kurt, you look great also! Still missing you and Luke needs his friend back.

Jane Anne said...

Marlies and I can hardly stand to look at your pictures. We keep saying OOOOH he's soooo cute....we need to hold him. But we don't want you to stop sending them....love you tons

Anonymous said...

We love the blogs -especially seeing our adorable babies go through different stages. We can almost bear being away. Keep them coming.

Natalie said...

Marie, I'm so glad you found me on Facebook!! Your baby is SO cute. I just love all the pictures of him! I have a blog too (but there's not much on it)... it's www.nataliedahl1.blogspot.com, if you want to check it out. It looks like you guys are having a good time out in Ohio!
-Natalie Dahl

Mrs. Olsen said...

HEY KURT! dude, its so good to hear from you! My wife's blog is mrsolsen.blogspot.com and she checks it daily as well! Your family is awesome and i can't believe you're in law school! - walter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...