Today it was sunny and a miraculous 55 degrees outside! After the bitter cold temperatures we've had in Ohio lately, that 55 was like the middle of summer for us. So after church we bundled up our little Jacky and ventured outside for a nice stroll. He fell asleep right away and Kurt and I had so much fun just walkin' and talkin' in the fresh air. It felt like the beginning of spring and it got me so excited for the warm weather. I have never had cabin fever this bad before!!! Hurry up sunshine!!!
Neon I love your blog! It is so fun to see pictures of your cute little boy. OH my goodness and as he cute! I love blogs to keep in touch with everyone! I am so glad to see that life is going well for you and kurt!
You've never met me but me and kurt go waaaaay back. Its great seeing you guys havin fun with the little one. Tell Kurt he needs to start his own blog as I just did!
ps - you guys should move to SoCal... 75 degrees today. :)
Marie, You may or may not remember me. We went to Eastmont together, Meagan Welch, now Ferguson. I found you on Natalie Dahl's blog. Your family is so cute!!!! Your little boy looks just like you!! How fun. My parents used to live in OH. They loved it there! It's pretty. Well, just wanted to say hi! See ya
7 comments:
I am so jealous of your warm weather! You all look fab. Keep up the posts and darling pics.
You are a gorgeous couple and that is one hot baby!!!! Please send your warm weather this way!!!!!!
Sounds like the weather in Utah! You have such a sweet fam Neon! I'm so glad we get to keep in touch this way!
You all look just great. Has Kurt lost weight? Keep the pics coming!
Neon I love your blog! It is so fun to see pictures of your cute little boy. OH my goodness and as he cute! I love blogs to keep in touch with everyone! I am so glad to see that life is going well for you and kurt!
Hey Marie,
You've never met me but me and kurt go waaaaay back. Its great seeing you guys havin fun with the little one. Tell Kurt he needs to start his own blog as I just did!
ps - you guys should move to SoCal... 75 degrees today. :)
Marie,
You may or may not remember me. We went to Eastmont together, Meagan Welch, now Ferguson. I found you on Natalie Dahl's blog. Your family is so cute!!!! Your little boy looks just like you!! How fun. My parents used to live in OH. They loved it there! It's pretty. Well, just wanted to say hi! See ya
Post a Comment