Friday, February 8, 2008

That's One Chubby Baby!

Today we had Jack’s 2 month doctor’s appointment. Ok, I had been so nervous about this for pretty much the past month because I knew he was going to have to get shots. Yes, I know I freak out about every little thing, but hey – don’t judge. Anyway, I was nervous all morning until we finally bundled up our little cutie and took off. To say that he didn’t like the visit very much is a COMPLETE understatement. He was screaming bloody murder from the second we got there to the second we left. But hey, who would like being naked and poked at by a stranger while your parents just stand there? I don’t blame the little guy. Lets just say I was close to tears myself!

But anyway, we are happy to say that we have one big and healthy boy! At just under 13 pounds, he’s in the 75th percentile. So basically out of 100 baby boys who are Jack’s age, 74 of them would be smaller than him! Yes, he’s one big baby, but that’s how we like it…there’s more of him to love! Here are some pictures so you can enjoy his adorable chubbiness with us.



5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

he is such a cutie!! and you know i understand the close to tears thing, its so hard to see your baby that upset and not be able to immediately comfort them :( makes me sad just thinking about it... see ya monday?!

Trish said...

He is beautiful! Did they give him a shot in the arm? Those are not fun appointments, but at the same time a great peace of mind. He looks so happy, you are doing awesome!

Jana said...

He is adorable. He looks healthy and happy. Doctor visit are not fun!!!!

THE RAYMONDS said...

He is getting so cute. We need to get together sometime soon, we miss hanging out.

The Stone's said...

Oh Neon... I totally hear you about the shots! They just look at you like you're a traitor or something huh? It's awful! He looks like a healthy baby! Sawyer's in the 10 percentile for weight and height! She's only 16 lbs! Tiny wittle thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...