Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This One's For You Dad!


So my dad called me last night from Utah. This isn't unusual - he calls all the time just to check up on me and say hi, which I love. But this time he called to tell me I need to post something new on my blog! Haha! I laughed and said the reason I haven't posted for a few days is because nothing exciting has happened lately. Of course, he didn't care about that - he just wants to see more pictures of his only grandchild! I figure since we live a million miles apart and he never gets to see his little "Jackster", it's only fair that I grant his wish and post some new pictures of the little guy that made him a grandpa. Love ya gramps!







(I posted this last one because I think it's hilarious. I can only imagine what Jack is thinking in this picture..."Put me DOWN, mom!!!")

2 comments:

Trish said...

That is the youngest Grandpa I have ever seen and one of the cutest babies. The updates are priceless.

Jane Anne said...

WE MISS YOU!!!The pictures are so cute. I can't wait to hold that little baby again!!! LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...