Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged!!

My cute friend Natalie from high school tagged me a while back and I'm finally getting around to responding. I'm supposed to write six things about myself that people may not know about me and then tag six other people who have to do the same thing. I also got tagged by my other cute friend Amy where I'm supposed to write about what's in my purse but I swear all that's in my purse these days is diapers!

Well, here goes nothin'!

1. I'm on the cover of a book! Yep, I'm famous! No not really. But I AM on the cover of a book. You see my grandma used to be the General Primary President and one of the books she wrote was called, What I Have Learned From Children. She, along with my little brother and I, got to be on the cover! I was in first grade and I still remember going to the "photo shoot" and feeling so cool because I got to be late to school that day.

2. My parents named me Maria when I was born but changed it to Marie when I was like six months old. I'm the oldest of four and we all start with the letter M! My little brother, Michael, is on a mission in Ukraine...my little sister, Marlies, is 16 and a super cute cheerleader at Jordan High...and my littlest brother, Mitch, is 14 and probably the funniest kid I know! Ironically enough, all of Kurt's siblings start with the letter K.

3. When I was a senior in high school I played Cinderella in the high school musical. It was SO much fun and one of the best memories I have!! Although it was EXTREMELY embarassing when Kurt and I started dating and he wanted to watch the tape of it. Oh well....he kissed me for the first time that night so I guess it wasn't all that bad!

4. I CANNOT stand the feel of lotion on the palms of my hands!! If I ever use lotion on my hands (which is extremely rare) I put a little dab on the BACK of one hand and then rub the backs of my hands together so the lotion doesn't get on my palms. Yuck...it bothers me just thinking about it!

5. I can touch my nose with my tongue! (And, no, I'm not putting a picture of that on here.) My parents say when I was a baby my tongue was too big to fit in my own mouth so I would just sit there with the front of my tongue hanging out all the time. Hey, it was cute ok? Luckily I grew into it.

6. Kurt proposed 4 days after my 19th birthday and we got married 4 months later. Yes, WAY young, I know. But hey, when it's right it's right! LOVE YOU BABE!


Okay, I tag Tricia, Jana, Mom, Toyota, Amy C, and Tiffany S. Have Fun!!!

7 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Marlies says that if I'm tagged, it means I now have to write six things about myself. OK I'll get working on it. But I think you already know everythinga about me.

Amy Jane said...

ok, that is too funny about the lotion. i don't have anything as good as that :) oh, and its so cool that you were cinderella!

Anonymous said...

Marie,
I could write 60 wonderful things about you that everyone knows!

Loved your list, and the lotion thing, I didn't know. Grams

Jana said...

I love that book cover: You have the cutest little dimples. By far the best Cinderella ever. You are the best.

The Stone's said...

Let me just say I'm so excited I got tagged! No one has EVER tagged me before and I'm so glad you did! Thanks friend! You're adorable!

The Snavelys said...

I loved reading about you! The funny thing is that my mom has had that book ever since I was a little girl-who knew I had known you for so long. :)

Bailey Family said...

Loved learning more about you! Gosh I feel like you know someone so well when spending an entire summer with them but I guess sometimes you dont. Neon your little family is so cute. Jack is getting so big! Yeah for boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...