Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some Quality Guy Time

It's so fun to see Jack smile when Kurt walks in the door from school. They're already the best of friends...


And this one is currently my favorite picture. Jack is putting everything in his mouth these days and it's just so cute!!!

6 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I have't ever seen Jack on his tummy!! It's fun to see!!love you tons

Trish said...

So much pressure, I can't take it! Okay, now I need to start putting Luke on his tummy and sticking things in his mouth. Slow down, Slow down.

Jana said...

It is time to for a visit!!!! He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Jack on his tummy by his dad is the cutest thing ever. Like father, like son.

Lynell said...

Okay, I just followed you from Susan's new blog. I can't believe you have been married for 2 1/2 years. I doesn't even seem that long since I took your pictures and ate that yummy ice cream.

By the way, I put the video of the song New Soul on my blog just this morning. If you haven't seen it, check it out. It is sooooo cute.

Lynell said...

I just realized that it was Susan's comment on the Video which let me to your blog which was playing the song. Weird huh?

Your blog is great and your little boy is darling. Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...