Monday, March 17, 2008

Let The Madness Begin


Hey all! If anyone is up for a little friendly competition, Kurt set up a group on ESPN.com if anyone wants to join and fill out their brackets! Even if you know nothing about the teams you can still join! Take me for example - I always choose teams based on which jersey color I like best! Anyway, the group name is Jack Attack and the password is buckeye. The more the merrier! Good Luck!

p.s. if any of you wives lose your husbands to the TV during the tournament like I do, give me a call and we'll hang out :)

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Dad wants to know if we can get a password of a team that is actually in the tournament:)!

Amy Jane said...

jane anne (your mom?)'s comment makes me laugh... poor buckeyes!

Lindsay said...

We're up for the challenge! I'll be submitting my own this year because I tend to kick Keith's butt with my 'cutest mascot' picks!! (that's not entirely true, but since he so rarely blogs, he's not around to defend himself-sorry dear). We love checking in on you guys, and I love that you're such a fun blogger, "Cinderella" (oops) Marie! XOXO, Linds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...