Saturday, March 8, 2008

Now THAT is snow...

Well, I have to hand it to you Ohio. Until now you've proven to be pretty weak in the snow department compared to the Utah winters I grew up with. But after today I stand corrected! "Blizzard '08" as the news reporters have named it took me by surprise as it dumped 16+ inches on us with even more on the way. Even with how desperately I want spring to come, I have to admit the snow is beautiful and it reminds me a lot of being home. But there's still something that happened that would NEVER happen in Utah...church is cancelled tomorrow!





There's nothing better than a dad and his son hanging out on the couch watching basketball on a snow day......Aren't they cute???

6 comments:

The Stone's said...

Holy crap that's a lot of snow! They cancelled church? You're right... that would never happen in Utah! Ha Ha Ha!

Jane Anne said...

I love the socks on Jack's hands! Enjoy the snow and the day off from church! I loved your post.

Trish said...

yuck! I got an upset stomach just looking at the pictures. I'm over it. So ready for the sun and days at Jana's pool. Have a good Sunday off.

Jana said...

See, If you live out in the mission field you get snow days. That is one huge snow storm. You have many years ahead of you of your boys watching sports. That picture is cute!!!!!!!!

Amy Jane said...

awww...so glad i missed this one. although im stuck in a flordia airport until midnight with a tried baby :( hope we can drive up out driveway.... haha

Anonymous said...

That picture is too cute. Jack and Kurt are already doing the father son thing of watching sports. He is totally watching the game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...