Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Marie!

Normally, Marie doesn't let me near the blog unless I am under her direct supervision so that I don't post anything she would not approve of. :) So, here I am at 6:00 A.M. while Marie and Jack are sleeping. I just wanted to wish Marie a happy 22nd birthday and let her know how much I love her. She has put up with so much the last 3 years, yet she never complains. Every day I feel more and more like I don't deserve her. Happy Birthday Baby!

P.S. - I thought I would post this picture of one of our first dates together 3 1/2 years ago. I can't promise it will be up for very long so enjoy it while it lasts!

12 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Marie! I was going to post a random comment to wish you the best birthday ever....But Kurt beat me to the punch with this awesome post. You are one lucky lady.

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!! What a great husband to post a little shout out to you! I hope you have a great day and you get to do something fun! Happy Birthday!

The Stone's said...

Happy Birthday Neon! What a nice husband you have! Mega points for him!

Jane Anne said...

Way to go Kurt!! You know Marie pretty well!

Happy Birthday Marie! 22 years ago today, you made me a mother. I can't believe that you are a mother now too. I love you tons and hope you have a wonderful day!

Jana said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Props to Kurt for broadcasting your big day out to the masses. Go out and make it a fabulous day!

Amy Jane said...

happy birthday marie!! a little late that is :) hope it was great! oh, and what a great husband you have!!!!

Lindi said...

I've been WAY behind on my blog reading, but Happy Birthday Marie! I hope you had a FABULOUS day!

Anonymous said...

I usually try and read every day, but somehow missed your bday blog, but loved Kurt's sweet surprise. Lucky you, Lucky him. Hope you received our card.
Love you tons!
Grams

The Snavelys said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Marie! We should get together sometime. :)

sara said...

Good job Kurt!!! And Marie...sorry you had to put up me my constant calling on your b-day... ;)

sara said...

oops "....put up with me...."

Kyle and Amanda said...

Cutest Husband Ever award!!

You both deserve eachother

and you gave me goosebumps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...