Okay so I am totally aware that this blog is pretty much all about Jack, but hey, he consumes my entire life right now so what do ya expect, right? Anyway,on Friday we had his 4 month doctor's appointment. I was so proud of him...he did SO well!! He is in the 75th percentile for size weighing in at 16 pounds and measuring 25.5 inches long. He was so cute sitting there in his diaper just staring at the doctor with his big eyes. He didn't even cry until he got his shots! (Which, of course, is when I started tearing up, too.) But everything looked perfect! We are so blessed to have such a healthy baby. Although he was pretty wiped out when we got back as you can see...

I can just picture him thinking, "Oh the HUMANITY!!"
The doctor also told us we can start feeding him rice cereal which I was SO excited about. Not because I feel like he needs more to eat, but because I just wanted to see how cute he was when he tasted it. :) We wasted no time in trying it out! This first clip is the VERY first time we ever tried it and the second one was a little later but it's so cute! Pause my music and enjoy!
6 comments:
I can't believe how fast he is growing...I feel like yesterday I was just visiting and he was a brand new baby. He is so adorable
Jack is big! Doctor Appointments are never fun. He really is cute boy.
Yay thanks for the invite. I know the shots are hard, but it makes it better when your tough boy takes it well. Jack is growing so big and cute.
He's so cute! That's awesome that he's 16 lbs! Sawyer will be one in two weeks and she weighs about 18 lbs! Can you believe it! Only 10th percentile! He's adorable!
He's going to be tall like his Dad! He is darling and I love that you have sympathy tears for his pain. I think those might go away by 3 kids. You always feel sad for them, but no more tears.
Jack is not sure about that cereal, but I bet he would light up big with a taste of those chocolate chip cookies!
We need to see our great grandson. It is only 5 hours to DC from Ohio, I hear.
Post a Comment