Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just Hangin' Out

Every man needs a little alone time...

5 comments:

Jane Anne said...

More hands in his mouth!! I love it. I can't wait to hold Jack and play with him!!!

Amy Jane said...

aww so cute, can't believe how big he is getting... doesn't it just seem like yesterday we both were big and prego talking about how sick we were!?!?

Trish said...

It's so funny how you just start laughing when you hear a babies giggle. I was just sitting here laughing right along with ya. He's absolutely adorable!

The Stone's said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! And you totally know you're a mom when you can hum along with the baby Einstein video in the back ground! How do you put videos on?!? You're such a cute little mommy!

Jana said...

Jack is getting big. When do we get to see your cute family in person!!! We miss the Bradburn Bunch!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...