Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Day At The Park

It was great weather yesterday so between conference sessions we took Jack out to the park! I was so excited...I pictured swinging with him on my lap laughing, or going down the slide while he screamed with delight! Hmm...not so much. The swings weren't even out yet for the spring, and he had no idea what the heck was going on when I tried to go down the slide with him. What was I thinking? He's only 4 months old for pete's sake! Oh well...it was still really fun and I think it was good for him to get out in the fresh air. Oh and it was HILARIOUS trying to watch Kurt fit down the slide. I would have taken a picture of it but I was too busy trying not to have a litte "accident" from laughing so hard!!! Anyway, here's a short clip of Jack and me attempting the slide...

Also...a little side note about Jack's hair: It totally grows like that naturally. I'm not kidding! I don't purposely try to make my baby look like a punk rocker :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love the punk rocker hair! A fun family day at the park. Jack has great parents.

Amy Jane said...

i love jack's face at the end of the video, so cute! oh, and the cookie thing is too funny! we need to get together soon... i miss you guys!!

Jane Anne said...

I want to see more!!!!let's skype today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...