Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Pops!


I can't believe it has been 10 years since I last said those words to my dad. Even though he has been absent for almost all of the significant milestones in my life, including high school graduation, mission, marriage, college graduation, and the birth of my first child, I hope he has been able to look in on me from time to time. Now that I have my own son, I hope he knows that, more than ever, I am trying to be just like him. Happy Father's Day Dad! I miss you.

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

thanks for making me cry :) i'm sure that your father is so proud, from what i can tell you are the best dad around (next to shawn that is....hehe) we have to all get together soon!!

Jana said...

You are a cute family! I loved all of your Father's Day Shout Out's!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...