
If you ask anyone who knows my dad what they love about him, I'm pretty sure they would all say the same thing: he makes them laugh. My dad is the funniest guy I know and growing up I always knew that whoever I married had to be able to make me laugh like he did. With his humor he can make any situation comfortable and I love that about him! In addition to this, he is also kind, loving, loyal and incredibly hardworking. I love and miss you, dad, and I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day! I wish I could be there.
2 comments:
I agree! Steve is the funniest guy I know. It's always fun to just be around him. He's also the most loving brother I could ever ask for.
When I get homesick, I read the blogs. Your dad is probably the best dad in the world, and it sounds like Kurt will give him a run for his money.
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment