Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rita's!!!

Ever since Kurt and I first tried Rita's we've been hooked. For those of you in Utah, the only thing I can think to compare Rita's to is Sno Shack...but way better! It's seriously so delicious. We went there on Monday night with our friends Tiffany and Dan (who are actually the ones who introduced us to Rita's last summer!) and it was so much fun. The weather was perfect and Jack loved his friends!



5 comments:

Jana said...

Is it ice with flavorings? Or is there a secret ingredient in a Rita. Just curious I am always interested in a good dessert.

Lindsay said...

Rita's, eh? Kasey should've come up with that. Yummmm. sounds really good in the hot weather.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Yum! Jack is getting so big! You are so adorable! i am so happy we are blog friends! love ya girl!-bloss

Ellen said...

I LOVE Rita's italian ice!! Dan and I are totally addicted! (Okay, mostly me, since I LOVE anything cold and sweet! But Dan participates anyway!)

Susan said...

I want a Rita's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...