Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Missionaries Around The World

Yesterday our ward's Relief Society provided lunch for all the missionaries at their zone conference here in Columbus. After it was all finished, they sang "Army of Helaman" for us as a thank you. It was so cool and I couldn't help thinking about my brother Michael who is serving in Ukraine right now. So I guess I just wanted to give a little shout out to him and to my grandparents who are serving as well!

Elder Woodhead



Donetsk, Ukraine Since October 2007 Hey Bro!! I know sometimes you can take a quick look at my blog on your P-days, so in case you see this I want to say hi and I love and miss you!

Elder and Sister Woodhead


Washington D.C. since December 2007 - Temple and Visitor's Center(They also served in Hong Kong a few years ago)
I hope we see you next month!! Can't wait for you to meet Jack.

Elder and Sister Grassli




Bern, Switzerland since May 2008 - Institute Outreach Program for young single adults
Miss you guys! Hope you're having fun at Grandpa's old stomping grounds :)

So there you have it! All my favorite missionaries.

2 comments:

Jana said...

So cool! We love our missionaries.

Susan said...

I gotta learn how to do cool things on my blog like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...