It has been so much fun watching Kurt be a dad the past few months! It's amazing to me how naturally it comes to him. I love seeing Jack get so excited when Kurt comes in the room...nobody can make Jack laugh like Kurt can. From the very second Jack was born Kurt has been so amazing with him. I am so blessed to have such a great husband and Jack is so lucky to have such an awesome dad. Happy first Father's day, Kurt!! I love you.
3 comments:
I loved this post!!!Kurt's made me get a little teary!! It helped me to remember to never take adavantage of the time we have with our loved ones!!
Speaking of that..see you in July!!
Hey you don't know me but I know Kurt. I served with Elder Bradford in Antofagasta and apparently we have some mutual friends in the Cochran's, that's how I saw your blog. I thought I had seen Kurt a while ago at Priesthood session but I figured it may not have been him because why would he be in Columbus? Anyways, tell him I said 'hi' and we'll have to get together sometime.
-Joe Holloway
Loved the father's day tributes, very sweet! :)
Post a Comment