Saturday, July 26, 2008

The fountains and a great find...

First, the fountains: Laura was the one who told me about these a while ago and I'm so glad she did. They are super fun and Jack loves them. It's the perfect thing to do on a hot day and the best part is it's totally FREE! Yay!




This was funny...Jack was trying to drink the water which was so cute but then the fountains all of a sudden started shooting up really fast by surprise and we freaked out a little. Ok I freaked out a little. Ok more than a little.


Next, a great find! Since space is extremely limited in our tiny apartment, I've been trying to figure out what to do about the whole high chair situation. I finally came to a conclusion: there's just not room for one! So, I was pleasantly surprised when I found this on Walmart.com. It's a little seat that you just strap to your kitchen chair. Awesome! It doesn't take up any extra space and it still works just like a high chair would. It folds up for storage, and turns into a booster seat for when Jack gets a little older. And are you ready for this?...It was only $21.96! There were others I found just like it that were $50 and up! We ordered it online so we paid for shipping too but still, I feel like it was a great deal. Of course, it's not like high quality or heavy duty or anything like that. But for us it's perfect.
I think he approves!


11 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Love the video!!!Mitch saw it and said, "Let's go back today!" Jack is the cutest thing in the whole world.

Marlies said...

that is so cute i wish we were still there!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Marie, We absolutely LOVE all the pictures! I could really get addicted to this! He is darling, looks so much like you at that age! And you are looking more and more beautiful with being a MOm. You have an incredible smile! We love you and miss you and hope all is well!

GGG

The Snavelys said...

I love the video! Jack is so adorable trying to drink the water! And I would have freaked out too. :)

Jana said...

Is Jack as cute in person as he is in all your pictures? WOW!!! What a cute boy. December is way to far away.

The Fergi Fam said...

how fun! We have one of those highchairs like you just bought! They are AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

We just bonded with Jack, and then he was gone. I couldn't believe how he let us hold him and love him.

The fountains look way too fun. We could have used them that day we walked to the capitol.
Love you,
Grams

sara said...

ok... the best part about this video clip was Marie "freaking out...a lot" even though the star (Jack) was just darling!!!

sara said...

oh my gosh...that is way better than the giant plastic ladders that take up at least 4 square feet....that i use to have!!! go marie!!!

sara said...

oops...

sara said...

hahahaha...i just saw that there were two from me and assumed it was the same comment and I had acidently done it twice....oops again....just commenting on the same posting.....what a dork!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...