Friday, July 25, 2008

A moment with my boy...

I am sorry but LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS! (Sorry to be one of those moms...) He thinks the camera is so funny, which is great because it means he usually smiles for pictures. Why does the time have to go so fast? I can't believe he's almost 8 months! The poor little guy has had it pretty rough the past few days because his top teeth are breaking through. But he's a trooper and has been a joy nonetheless. Love you buddy!!

4 comments:

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Ahhh he is so cute- I can't get enough of his smile!! I can't be;ieve he is so old. I totally remember when he was brand new. It goes so fast, Tray is already 2 months-crazy!It looks like you guys had a fun trip with your fam.

Ellen said...

I love his dimples! He's adorable. I guess I'm one of THOSE moms too, because I'm always like "Look how cute!!" haha. Good times! 8 months, wow. That's gone by super fast. Congrats and he really is SO cute! :)

PK and Doll said...

HE REALLY IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY. MUST TAKE AFTER HIS MOTHER!

Jane Anne said...

This is Mitch, jacks left eye is still closed a little more then his right. You should get that checked.Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...