Since Jack's crib is in our bedroom sometimes I'll put him in there to play while I clean the room or make the bed. One day when he woke up from a nap I sat him up in his crib and started making our bed. I turned away for about 5 seconds and when I turned back around this is what I saw...
He had pulled himself up on his knees all by himself which he had NEVER done before. It was so weird to see him kneeling like that, especially all by himself! Everyone keeps asking me if he's crawling yet - which he's not, and I'm fine with that! - but this makes me think it's right around the corner. Watch out!
Now he does it all the time...
Oh and speaking of naps, this is Kurt's idea of getting Jack up from one...hmmm...
Now he's addicted! :)
Next, we have fallen in love with the local library here. It's only like two blocks away from our apartment and they just renovated the entire inside and the new kid's section is so cute! Sometimes we go just to hang out and get a change of scenery. Kurt comes with us when he doesn't have class. Jack has really loved it though, especially watching the other kids.
And last but not least - Jack's hair. I'm sure you've noticed, especially in more recent pictures, that this kid has an incredible amount of hair! I can't believe how long it has gotten. Kurt has been saying for a while now that we need to cut it but I just haven't been able to part with his beautiful blonde locks! Until now that is. I still love his adorable hair, but even I have to admit now that he has fallen victim to the baby mullet and it's time for a trim.
My little baby is growing up! (If I can't even bear to say goodbye to his hair, then I'm going to be an absolute MESS his first day of kindergarten. Sheesh.)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness...we love it!! send more!!! You must show pictures of the first haircut! A before and after sort of thing!
He is the cutest thing this side of the Mississippi...oh wait, he is on the other side of the Mississippi so he's the cutest thing on both sides of the Mississippi..
Jack looks sooo cute in all of these pictures! I remember the 1st time I went in to get Lilli from her nap and she was peaking at me from the top of the bar... sniff sniff :) They grow up so fast!!
p.s. I'm with Kurt. Cut his hair!!!
I totally know what you mean about the pictures. I have a feeling our other kids are going to feel jipped because we have literally thousands of pictures of Sawyer! He is so cute! I love his little cheeks! And I'm totally with you on the first day of kindergarten! Worst day of my life, I already know!
I LOVE seeing the photos and how he is changing. Keep it up!
Aww! I love that picture of him kneeling in his crib - he COULD NOT be cuter Marie! I am excited about his new trick, and I bet he is enjoying it to. I love that Daddy shared the joy of popsicles:)
Looks like you are going to need to lower the crib mattress! Wow! So cute!
Post a Comment