Oh, I remember that stage. Try to appreciate it now, because it goes way too fast! I promise! You probably don't do this, but don't wish he is older, just appreciate now!
Okay, GGG! Look at the arrow and click! Now I see! How cute is he?Grandpa remembers Jane Anne doing the same thing. You are lucky to have it recorded! We'll watchwith delight anything you post of him and his antics! And squeals . . .
6 comments:
Hey he's ambidextrous!! (sp?)
We love it, send more!
Wow, that is way too cute! I am excited for when Shane can play with anything. Course, I guess he plays with his tongue a lot :)
Oh, I remember that stage. Try to appreciate it now, because it goes way too fast! I promise! You probably don't do this, but don't wish he is older, just appreciate now!
I'm sorry, but I don't get what he is playing with.
GG
Guys this is soooo cute! I love the expression on his face and his squeal of excitement at the end! btw, Happy Birthday Kurt from both of us!
Okay, GGG! Look at the arrow and click! Now I see! How cute is he?Grandpa remembers Jane Anne doing the same thing. You are lucky to have it recorded! We'll watchwith delight anything you post of him and his antics! And squeals . . .
Post a Comment