Wednesday, September 24, 2008

one year older and wiser too...


10 reasons why I love Kurt...

10. He is so unselfish and puts me first in everything.

9. He is creative and thoughtful and always coming up with sweet little surprises.

8. He helps out with cooking, cleaning, laundry, everything! I don’t even have to ask him to help me – he just does.

7. I have never heard him yell. Not once.

6. He is incredibly patient and he puts up with all my drama.

5. He would do absolutely anything for Jack or me. I’m not kidding…ANYTHING.

4. He is kind to everyone he meets.

3. He still opens the door for me.

2. He gets up in the middle of the night with Jack and is so loving and patient about it.

And the number one reason why I love Kurt….drum roll please!.....

1. HE MAKES ME LAUGH SO DANG HARD EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Happy Birthday baby! You're the best 26 year old I know :) I love you.

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Wow Marie, you've got a catch there! I hope you are treating him well!! wink wink

Unknown said...

Cute post, Marie! Happy b-day to Kurt!

Ariel said...

Sounds like a great hubby. Happy Birthday Kurt. I loved the BAM story HII-larious!

Fluffy Momma said...

That is sooo cute! Aren't husbands the best?! Tell Kurt Happy Birthday for me(even though he has no idea who I am lol).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...