Saturday, September 13, 2008

Registered

I have some friends who are pretty passionate about politics so they will probably die when they read this, but I have never registered to vote. I'm not sure why I'm admitting this because I know it's a privilege in this country to vote so I feel really bad about it. HOWEVER, Kurt and I filled out our voter registration forms and mailed them in this week so now I am officially registered and can't wait to stand in that little booth! Can I write my own name in and vote for myself? Kurt said he'll vote for me too. Anyone else?...

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'd vote for you for sure!

Jane Anne said...

You actually live in a state where your vote will make a difference. Way to go!

Amy Jane said...

yay! its going to get exciting! or have i just turned into a dork? :) by the way the new shoes are way cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...