With fall fast approaching, I figured it was time to get Jack some shoes for when we go out. He's been a barefoot baby all summer long but not anymore. Check them out...
I guess the "no shoelace" look is in now?...Oh well, they're still cute.
Might I recommend you go and pick up some Robeez for him as well. Children cannot take them off and they are super great as shoes but aren't stiff like a lot of new shoes. They are more pricey than Payless or other like places but way worth the extra expense. I am serious. They changed my parenting life when I discovered them with my 3rd. You can get them at Nordstroms.
cute shoes and cute pictures!! I looked at the one with him standing and his expression is really close to the photo you have of him on the side as a newborn. I don't know why I said that but it was just interesting to me!
Hey Marie, This is Teresa (Stone) Farmer. Your little boy is such a cutie. I love your blog. It is so much fun to do blogs. It feels like a journal. I love his shoes. Those are so cute. My little boy has been barefoot all summer too.
Hey Marie. I am glad you found my blog. Your little boy is also really cute!! I was looking through your whole blog and i can't believe you cut his hair it was so cute! I would have cried too!
8 comments:
Might I recommend you go and pick up some Robeez for him as well. Children cannot take them off and they are super great as shoes but aren't stiff like a lot of new shoes. They are more pricey than Payless or other like places but way worth the extra expense. I am serious. They changed my parenting life when I discovered them with my 3rd. You can get them at Nordstroms.
nothing is cuter than itty-bitty shoes....mom and son are just STINK'N CUTE!
cute shoes and cute pictures!! I looked at the one with him standing and his expression is really close to the photo you have of him on the side as a newborn. I don't know why I said that but it was just interesting to me!
Hey Marie,
This is Teresa (Stone) Farmer. Your little boy is such a cutie. I love your blog. It is so much fun to do blogs. It feels like a journal. I love his shoes. Those are so cute. My little boy has been barefoot all summer too.
You both are so cute. You live way too far away.
I close-upped on the first photo of him standing in his shoes, and laughed again! Marie, photographers kill for shots of a face like that!
GGG
Hey Marie. I am glad you found my blog. Your little boy is also really cute!! I was looking through your whole blog and i can't believe you cut his hair it was so cute! I would have cried too!
Such cute posts! Love it all- the hair, the shoes, the crawl...so fun!
Post a Comment