Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Halloween


I know it's not officially Halloween yet but we had our ward Halloween party last night! Okay, I have seriously been dreaming of dressing my baby up for Halloween since before he was even born. Kurt's mom made this adorable lion costume a few years back for one of his nephews and she was nice enough to ship it out for us. It arrived just in the nick of time and I don't think he could have looked any cuter! I thought he would for sure be pulling at the mane all night long but to my surprise he didn't try to take it off once. It was definitely a success. 


10 comments:

PK and Doll said...

Oh my heck! He is so cute

Kamae said...

He looks great! I'm so glad he didn't fuss with the costume! Are you going to take him trick-or-treating?

Jane Anne said...

look at those eyes! Unbelievable...these are the cutest pictures ever! Can he get any cuter?

Julie said...

That is SO adorable! What a cutie you've got there!

Ariel said...

What a great costume. I wish we could have seen it in person. I also loved the crazy pics from a previous blog--Hilarious!

The Stone's said...

Oh my heck! I can't get enough of him! He is so stinkin' cute Neon! I just adore his dimples! LOVE IT!!! Miss you so much! Hope you have a great Halloween with your little fam!

Lindsay said...

ROAR!! What a sweetie. I'll bet he got lots of treats.

sara said...

OH...MY.... GOSH......ADORABLE!!!!......

little kids ARE so much fun to dress up for Halloween....glad he kept it on. Once when Audrey was in second grade she and I were witches together and I made an ADORABLE witches brew costum for Austin....he was two.....very embarrased and wouldn't wear it......

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

OH...My...Gosh! is right! That is the cutest of the cute! Even Grandpa chuckled. He is so adorable I just can't stand it! Honestly, I just eat this up! I could eat HIM up! Gotta have a nibble at those elbows before too long! do I really have to wait another year?

Grandma G

The Shurtleffs said...

Oh my gosh! Hi Marie!
Don't know if you remember me all that well, but HayLee Jenkins (now Shurtleff) from JHS, we had choir together. You're child is adorable! I love his lion costume!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...