I don't know why but this picture totally made me laugh. I think it's because Kurt looks all chipper and happy, I look dead tired like I'm about to fall asleep, and Jack looks...well...a little possessed. Funny stuff. I do have to say thanks, though, to Tiffany for taking this picture for us and also for the amazing apple crisp. DELICIOUS.
9 comments:
Mark and I have just been perusing your blog... your lion is SO CUTE, and everything else is fabulous too... especially your "photobooth" pictures! And... I like this family picture! You do NOT look dead tired! :) I love your blog!
You have the cutest family! Really you do, despite what you think the picture looks like! I miss you! Are you coming to visit any time soon! I'd love to see your little Jack in person sometime!
I think his possessed look is kinda endearing... :)
Hey Marie! Glad you found my blog! I'm an amateur at this blogging thing... it looks like you've got it down to an art! It is pretty addicting :). Gosh it has been at least 4 years since I've seen you I think! It looks like life is treating you great though! Your family is beautiful! I will have to blog stalk you to see what you have been up to :)!
Hi! I love your pictures! The photobooth pictures make me laugh so hard. I could seriously do that for hours...(and do sometimes)! Just thought I would say hi. I'm glad that I came across your blog. Oh, and the food drive went great. We delivered almost 800 bags, so hopefully things will work out well on saturday. Can you come saturday?
You do not look dead tired! You look beautiful as always! :)
hahaha....you look darling as ever!...
LOL, you are so funny. I think it is an adorable family photo. And I loved the little lion costume, that was the cutest thing ever! jack just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
OMG MARIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am so glad you found me on here and I am so glad we are friends on facebook. What an incredible baby and you look incredible. I cannot believe everything you have going on in your life. Mom, wife, etc. I cannot wait to stalk your blog!
Post a Comment