We've been having some fun with Photobooth on our computer the past few days. We have seriously laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt!!!! Would you all still be our friends if we looked like this?...
I seriously love that. We got Photobooth a couple years ago for Christmas and I think we all just sat around and played with it all day. It's hilarious!
HOORAY for that! I was crying yesterday when I saw them because I was laughing so hard! I'm not sure which one is the best! They are all AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you don't look like this!
Oh my!!! I'm not sure I would be your friend if you looked like that!! Just Kidding! How fun is that! Some of those you're not even recognizable! (maybe that's a good thing!) Your baby is darling!
14 comments:
I just have to say those pictures are hilarious. David and i were cracking up!!
those pics are pretty funny...but the best one for me was the one of J with an alien head! I laughed out loud!
I was willing to be your friends until the 2nd to last pic. Sorry--too scary! (wink, wink). We LOVE playing the photobooth game. :o)
ok, i think scary is the right word :) but so fun! and yes, i would still be your friend!!!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
I seriously love that. We got Photobooth a couple years ago for Christmas and I think we all just sat around and played with it all day. It's hilarious!
Funny, yes! A riot! But I can't stand to do it to little innocent adorable Jack!
GGG
HOORAY for that! I was crying yesterday when I saw them because I was laughing so hard! I'm not sure which one is the best! They are all AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you don't look like this!
Oh my!!! I'm not sure I would be your friend if you looked like that!! Just Kidding! How fun is that! Some of those you're not even recognizable! (maybe that's a good thing!) Your baby is darling!
That is too funny! Anytime I'm sad and need a laugh I think I will pull this post up! ;)
OK those are just TOO CREEPY for me. OOOOOOOOOOH!
Now WE just laughed so hard we made Melvin cry! (Especially Mark's laugh!... scary!) This is HILARIOUS!!!
I don't know if i should laugh or be scared?
Oh, what an attractive family:):) SO funny Marie!! Again, laughing out loud, I need to show these to Jac!
Post a Comment