1. the colors....holy cow, are you kidding me?!
2. the mountain in the background that is seriously like two steps away. It's been almost an entire year since I've been to Utah and I forget how incredible it is to have mountains practically right in your back yard.
Anyway, that's all.
4 comments:
Isn't it interesting Marie, the things that you miss. And sometimes you don't even realize what you DO miss until you see/experince it/them.
The mountains were one of the many things I missed when i wasn't living in Utah.
One more thing...When we first moved back, Austin was asked in church what he was thankful for....He said ..... the mountains...... you're not the only one who appreciates them!!!
One more thing...When we first moved back, Austin was asked in church what he was thankful for....He said ..... the mountains...... you're not the only one who appreciates them!!!
oops....ok... i'm leaving now.....hahaha....
Post a Comment