Friday, November 7, 2008

CATCH UP

The boys.
He has a new sink fetish...I don't get it.

Our relief society food drive last week.
Cute naked bum!
Elder Bradburn!
Election Day.
Kurt is really excited for Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Jana said...

I am so excited to your cute family. Jack is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

already being trained to drink out of the jug, eh? Boys will be boys...

love the sink photos! Does he ever try to turn on the water?

Chelsea said...

Elliot has the same sink fettish. Weird. Jack is the cutest lion I have EVER seen! Sad I missed out on the park. Elliot just can't decide if he wants 1 or 2 naps a day. Glad you had fun!

sara said...

one of my kids had a "sink fetish" as well.....has jack figured out how to turn the water on yet?

Michelle said...

CUTE pictures Marie! Love that little Jack! Eli has an unexplained fondness for the sink as well - it's actually been a lifesaver when we try to cut his hair:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...