Friday, November 7, 2008

Slide!

I wrote about Jack going down the slide a couple posts ago, and I finally got the video to work so here it is.

10 comments:

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Wheee! He looks like he's really enjoying it, doesn't he? Thanks so much for the video. You don't know how much we love seeing this little guy!

ggg

Trish said...

I just want to hug and kiss that kid!! Hurry home.

Natalie said...

That is adorable... he is getting so big!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

I know I commented before, but I just have to say I keep watching it over and over--to watch my little Marie, a grown up and adorable MOTHER!

The Stone's said...

So cute! I can't believe he even pushes himself down the slide! Brave boy! Sawyer still takes a little coaxing! You are so cute! And so is that little boy! Love it!

sara said...

can't wait to see him at Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! you and kurt too i guess......hahaha.....jk

sara said...

OMG!!!!! i just saw a picture of you and Jack on the right of your blog just under "I belong" you are sitting on the red couch!!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!! your hair looks darker, probably because of the lighting, but you should think about that!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Amy Jane said...

that is so cute! oh, and i luv your hat!

Jane Anne said...

I can't wait to hug that little boy!

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Okay, I have to say--again--that I've watched this at least 2 dozen times!

GGG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...