Our ward Christmas party was last night and we had a great time. Jack had his first Santa Clause experience which was pretty traumatic for him I think. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but he is absolutely
clawing at my shirt trying to hold on to me.

I felt so bad so I didn't make him sit on Santa's lap after all. Instead we just played with his bells. He was okay with that :)
Jack and his little girlfriend Lucy. They keep each other company in the halls at church on Sundays.



Trying to steal some food!...
8 comments:
This is so cute! I cant believe he is so big! How long will you guys be here for Christmas?
I love seeing this little guy--and the big ones, too! Just can't get enough. Thank you so much for the blog!
GGG
You are so SKINNY!!! Go eat some fast food! And Jack is so cute! Sawyer hates Santa too!
Jack is growing up so fast! he is so stinking CUTE! It seems like all kids are scared of Santa, poor little guy! I love your hair dark, you always look beautiful!
CUUUUUUTE....why is it that even though Jake was misserable...I'm still smiling at the santa pic's....you are a good mom!
ooops....JACK....typo!!!!!! I KNOW he's Jack....it's late and time for me to go to bed i guess!!!!!!!
your dark hair looks SOOOO great on you!!! your family is adorable!!!
They really do play so cute together! We need to have a play date in Jan!
Post a Comment