There's another boy I love, too, and that's Kurt. He cleaned the entire apartment for me today, including vacuuming. How did I get so lucky!? Also, he never EVER gets sick, but this weekend he got sick! Quite sick. I think it was the flu, but whatever it was it confined him to the couch for a good 48 hours. Poor guy. I was praying all weekend that Jack wouldn't catch whatever it was, and that I wouldn't catch it either since I was teaching RS on Sunday. Luckily my prayers were answered and Jack is still well, as am I!
On another note, some rather silly things have happened around here lately. For example, after a rigorous battle between Jack and the VCR, we now have a new decorative feature in our front room - a permanent (and bright orange!) video tape sticking out of our TV. It's completely STUCK. Seriously, it won't budge. Did I mention it's orange? Oh well...we only have a few months left before we can throw that whole TV in the trash. But until then, the Blue's Clues tape is a permanent fixture. Why does it have to be orange?

COSI has continued to be a nice escape for us.(I obviously haven't mastered the art of being a responsible parent and taking video at the same time - as you can see by my son totally butting in front of that little girl. Oops.)
As I mentioned earlier, Jack loves to TALK. This one is sideways...sorry.
That's all for now.
7 comments:
awww... he's growing up so fast! What a cutie. And I think the orange tape looks fantastic... it adds character:). Hope all is well!
glad you avoided being sick! Your lesson was great, by the way. Really enjoyed it. Really needed it too. ;)
We love hearing his voice. The last time we heard it he was only wa-a-a-ing and three weeks old! Sounds like he has an opinion and can voice it! so cute!
We hope the lesson went well!
Hope he will enjoy playing with the truck . . . Grandpa did! He spent quite some time deciding which to choose! These European toys are real heirloom quality--should last forever!
Grandma and Grandpa G
I've been waiting to see some more of cute little Jack! It's so fun to see him walking and hear him talking!
Neon= nicest girl ever! Thank you... thank you..
You should be coming back soon right?
Yay for COSI!!
Jack is so cute and getting so big! I think he smiles just like you! I can't wait for Spring! Cold winters are hard when you have an active toddler! Miss you!
Post a Comment