I love those shoes! I'm obsessed with high heels, even though I only wear them on Sundays! You should become a personal shopper-- good taste!
Ah, that would be fun wouldn't it? You would look darling in the outfit you picked out!
Love it Neon! Love it. :) I just have to say- you have such a beautiful family! Oh, and congrats to Kurt for graduating!
You are right it is perfect. In fact, you have inspired me. I just hope we don't show up to the derby in the same outfit. That would be embarrassing.
It's gorgeous! Sigh... money DOES buy happiness..... :)
I tried to convince my mom that I needed one of those hats today. She thought I was joking. You look amazing by the way
I TOTALLY agree! It would look darling on you!GGG
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love those shoes! I'm obsessed with high heels, even though I only wear them on Sundays! You should become a personal shopper-- good taste!
Ah, that would be fun wouldn't it? You would look darling in the outfit you picked out!
Love it Neon! Love it. :) I just have to say- you have such a beautiful family! Oh, and congrats to Kurt for graduating!
You are right it is perfect. In fact, you have inspired me. I just hope we don't show up to the derby in the same outfit. That would be embarrassing.
It's gorgeous! Sigh... money DOES buy happiness..... :)
I tried to convince my mom that I needed one of those hats today. She thought I was joking. You look amazing by the way
I TOTALLY agree! It would look darling on you!
GGG
Post a Comment