Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow, there really IS an end to law school!....Who would've thought?

Well, Kurt went to his very last class of law school this week!  We thought it would be fun to take a picture and compare it to a picture we took on his first day.  Isn't my Doctor of Jurisprudence cute?  (After three years, I finally learned that's what J.D. stands for.)  Can't you just see the legal wisdom shining forth?  :)  

9 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Yay Kurt and Marie! What an accomplishment!!! I have to say, though.... that I'm sooo sad to see you guys leave!!

Jane Anne said...

We are so proud of you Kurt, you did it! Way to go. Now comes the real work :) ha ha

Ellen said...

He looks exactly the same! Are you sure you didn't just have him change his shirt and take the picture again? :) I'm so happy for you guys to finish school but SO sad for you to leave! Love you!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Congratulations!

I am so excited for you.
Kurt really does look exactly the same in both pictures. Funny, I guess it was only 3 years. (3 long learning years though)

Wait, now that I look at the pictures again I am prety sure he looks a lot more Lawyer-like in that second photo. Yep, definately:)

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

Congrats to your family!!! How exciting! Are you moving back to Utah soon?

Unknown said...

I think they look exactly the same with one variation... he looks way more happy in the second one! I guess that is the difference between knowing you've got 3 long years ahead of you and knowing you've got 3 long years behind you! :) congrats!

ps. I meant to ask you on Sunday some more questions about your bed, if you haven't sold it. What we have is old but adequate for our needs... but the mattress is really uncomfortable. How comfortable is your mattress? if it is nice we'd buy it. :)

britta said...

Wahoooooo!!!! Congratulations to ALL of you!!!! Though... I am sad it is over because now you and Jack are going to leave me and Melvin! BOOOOOOO! SO bitter sweet....

Also... Marie, you didn't tell me about Jack locking himself in the car with the keys! Yikes! What a great story! I hope hope hope that doesn't happen to me!!!!

nic and hai said...

yay neon.

are you guys moving back to ut? or where ya settlin down??

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Kurtie B! Congratulations! We are proud of you!

GGG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...