Friday, September 18, 2009

He did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KURT PASSED THE BAR EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More details to come......just had to let y'all know :)

14 comments:

Marlies said...

YAY!!!!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome!
i love your mom's new blog!
and oh my goodness, I love that your fam does an annual triathlon! that is such a good idea.

Kamae said...

That was the best news I got yesterday!! We knew he'd pass.

Natalie said...

Congrats to Kurt! I'm sure you guys are so glad to not be stressing about that anymore!

Anonymous said...

Waiting to find out is STRESSFUL!! When you finally get the word he passed is ECSTATIC!!!!

CELEBRATE

Grandma W.

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Woo hoo, Kurt!!! On with life!!

GGG

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

YOur blog is sooo NOT BORING!!

Tiff said...

YAY!! That's so exciting!! Good job Kurt!

britta said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! COngratulations to ALL of you!!!!!

Sue said...

Congrats! That is wonderful! What a great accomplishment.

Chad and Linds said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome!!
Ok, I'm sorry but I have to ask...I hope you don't mind... I love your blog and I LOVE how you have that different font on your headings!! How did you do that?? Do you mind sharing your secret?? Let me know!

Thanks!! :)

Lindsay said...

Wahoo!!!! Congrats Kurt!

Megan said...

Yipee!! Congrats to both of you!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS * CONGRATS * CONGRATS!! Must feel so good!! I'm so happy for you guys. Way to go, Kurt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...