Wow, I can't believe summer has come to an end! I love summer, but I will say that this one was a little stressful for me with all the waiting around to see if Kurt passed the Bar. But thank heavens we have survived and - more importantly - he DID pass! Talk about RELIEF. We were told we would get the results at the end of this month via e-mail. But instead we got a letter in the mail weeks before we were expecting it so it was a TOTAL SHOCK! Kurt couldn't stop smiling the rest of the night and neither could I. He worked so hard and it was awesome to see him earn something that he totally deserved. He gets sworn in as an attorney next month! And we are now moving to a new apartment in 2 weeks and couldn't be more excited.
With the end of summer also comes one more batch of summer pictures.....

4 comments:
He's so cute Neon! He looks like such a big boy with those big kids on the tramp! And you look so fabulous! And congrats to Kurt!!!!! Where's the new apartment! Let's get together sometime! I really would love to see you!
wait a minute, where is baby Jack??? Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so great! Congratulations... you guys are the most adorable little family.
Love the pics!! Got any video of Jack?
GGG
Post a Comment