Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back from my Blogging Break

First things First: To those of you who commented on my last post about my disappearing sidebar - I think I fixed it. Can you please tell me if it is back where it belongs when you look at my blog? Thank you so much!

Next: Today was Kurt's swearing in ceremony at the Salt Palace. It is now official! Well...I guess now the real fun begins. :) After the past 3+ years - and especially after this past summer - watching him get sworn in really felt like the cherry on top! I'll post pictures soon.

So we have some other news, too - and I'm just going to come out and say it because I'm not one to make big weird announcements or put one of those little counter things on my blog. So here we go: I'm almost 15 weeks prego with baby #2! I don't know why I feel weird announcing it on my blog but I do. So I'm only telling y'all because I'm going to start looking much chubbier in pictures. (Why is it that you show so much sooner with the second one??....) Anyway, this accounts for a big part of why my blog has been put on the back burner. Feeling like I'm going to puke all the time doesn't exactly make me want to sit down at the computer. Sorry. I'm really starting to feel the effects of going to school 3 times a week while feeling sick all the time...all while still strying to be a good mom to a very energetic 2 year old. BUT....luckily I have survived so far so I'm sure I can make it the next few months, too :)

We're excited, and very blessed.

22 comments:

Julie said...

Your sidebar stuff is back where it's supposed to be!

Congrats on Kurt's swearing in!

And another congrats on baby #2! I'm sorry you're sick though, that's got to be rough! Hang in there, it's all worth it!

Jill Clark said...

YAY! To everything! But most importantly your baby, congrats! That really is exciting. You are such a cute mom that that baby is so lucky. I'm sorry you are sick though.

Johnsens said...

Congrats! That is very exciting.

Jaime said...

You're havin' another baby! How exciting!!

The Snavelys said...

Congratulations Kurt and Marie! :) Are you guys going to find out what you're having this time?

trudy...{and jamo} said...

congrats! yay for kurt & yay for the baby!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you get feeling better!

Ellen said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS on NUMBER 2!!! SO exciting!! (And I totally concur about showing WAY earlier with the second, btw.) Miss you guys!

Jane Anne said...

The sidebar is not on my computer....

Janice said...

Wonderful things happening for you. We missed you in Nursery after you moved.

Lindsay Quinney said...

The stuff is back on the side of my computer. And congratulations on all the fun things going on for you guys right now! How fun!

britta said...

AAAAAAAA!!!!!!! SO EXCITING! Um.... I'm pretty sure that I'M 15 weeks too! so... who knows... maybe our new bundles will share a birthday! I wish you were still here!!!!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Congrats on the swearing in. Yay to be done!
Good luck with that baby, and the sickness. I feel for you. Plus school, you are super Mom!

Megan said...

baby number 2!! yay!! congrats Marie :)

Fluffy Momma said...

congrats on everything! baby #2, way fun! we'll be due probably right about the same time, i'm 14 weeks prego with #2! hope you start feeling better soon!

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

Congrats Marie! How exciting! Having two kids is so much fun! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Romar and Sarah Karl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay! So funny we are having a baby at the same time again. I am also 15 weeks. You are such a trooper with going to school, producing a baby, being a wife and a mom. You are indeed noble. Congratulations. It is so fun having two kids. The more the merrier in my mind. Can't wait to hear more about it and I don't think I have ever ever ever seen you look chubby. I also changed blog venues. www.rubymama05.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow, super exciting guys! Hope you feel better soon, Marie. Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations on everything!

rach & scott said...

Congrats, Ree (and Kurt)! Wonderful news. I'm so happy for you both. I hope you start feeling better soon. :)

Amy Jane said...

So EXCITING! I am starting to feel a little behind... Sorry that you are feeling sick, hope that changes soon!! Congrats!!

mj said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I can't believe it! You are a total rockstar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...