I have noticed lately that whenever I look at my blog on my Mac, it looks normal, but whenever I use any other computer that isn't a Mac, all my sidebar stuff is at the very bottom instead of on the side. I don't know---maybe it's just me----but can you please just tell me if my sidebar stuff is missing when you look at my blog?? Sorry I'm a dork. Okay thanks.

9 comments:
Yeah, all the side stuff is down at the bottom! Sorry you're having issues!
I have a mac too so it is all on the side.
On my computer its all at the bottom.
Um... I have a laptop (mac) and a desktop (PC) and on both it looks normal to me... all the side stuff is on the side on both!
HOPE that helps!
Piggy! :)
On my desktop PC everything is at the bottom...
Everything is at the bottom on my laptop.
on my desktop PC it is all on the side where it belongs. good luck!
Yep. All at the bottom!
GGG
I have a PC and your side-bar is on the side:) Don't you love mysterious computer issues . . .
Post a Comment