Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome home Elder Woodhead!

My awesome brother who I love so much came home from his two year mission to Ukraine a couple weeks ago. He's the very first missionary in our family so, needless to say, we were all pretty dang excited. I think we probably annoyed all the people around us with all our screaming but I don't care. I was especially excited because he was FINALLY able to meet Jack for the first time. I'm so proud of what he has done the past two years, but it's so great having him home again. I feel like it was three years instead of two since I've really been able to be around him since we were in Ohio for a year before he left. Anyway, he's awesome.

























2 comments:

Marlies said...

Dear Marie,
You were the only one who was screaming :) love you!!

Tiff said...

Oh I'm so JEALOUS!! I can't wait. April isn't coming fast enough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...