
We celebrated Jack's 2nd birthday on December 6th and I still can't really believe that I have a 2 year old. It's hard to believe that he has already been a part of my life for 2 whole years when it seems like he was born just yesterday. It's amazing how much love I have for him - it's endless. He never ceases to amaze me - People tell me all the time that they think he is much older than he really is because of how well he speaks. He makes whole groups of people crack up with his silly little antics. He is so smart, so funny, so sweet! I don't know how I got so lucky to have been blessed with the most wonderful little boy in the whole world. But I did and I am so glad. I LOVE YOU BUDDY.













3 comments:
oh my goodness, I can't belive it either, I remember when you had him. That is just so crazy. He is so big and super cute. congrats on everthing. I hope Utah is treating you well. miss you!!
He IS so big!!!! I can't believe it. What a cute little man. I wish we could see you guys!
Jack is the cutest ever, and the birthday cake is amazing. What is not to love about your family?
Grams Woodhead
Post a Comment