Friday, February 12, 2010

i love free food.

Okay so here's the thing: we are up at 5 a.m. every single morning because that's when Jack wakes up and starts shouting, "I awaaaaaaaake!" So when we heard Denny's was giving away FREE grandslam breakfasts starting at 6 a.m. last Tuesday we were sooooooo there. We got there bright and early and each of us enjoyed ourselves a very scrumptious - and very FREE - breakfast. Best morning ever.



{please try not to be jealous of my gorgeousness in this picture. i know it's hard}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5:00 every morning? If I were you, when he yells "I awaaaaake!", I would yell back, "Mommy's nooooot". Give that a try- I bet it will work. :) Free food is the best ever! And you look gorgeous in all pictures!

Jamie Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh what time does he nap? 1 o'clock would feel like a lifetime away.

Megan said...

love this... I'm a "free food, free t-shirt, free is best" kind of girl too!! You guys look happy!

Michelle said...

No!! 5:00 a.m. - sigh. Eli has been getting up at 5:30 or 6:00 most mornings lately - with an occasional 4:30 or 5:00 on Sunday for some reason, so I am feeling your pain a little bit. Sleep is so wonderful, when will they realize?! At least he's waking up happy - eh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...