In the summer, it is super fun to take Trax downtown and then play in the Olympic Fountain.
your little guy is so cute. I can't believe that he just keeps growing up right before my little blogging eyes!
The pictures of Jack with Kurt are adorable.You are looking fabulous!
Looks like you are finding ways to keep busy, which is so much harder in the winter (at least for me)! Jack is getting so big and cute!!
He's getting so big! And I just can't get over how much he looks like his mom!
Discovery gateway is amazing, I take Lucy there every time we visit. by the way, your little boy is gorgeous. Lets keep in touch and hook our kids up one day.. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
In the summer, it is super fun to take Trax downtown and then play in the Olympic Fountain.
your little guy is so cute. I can't believe that he just keeps growing up right before my little blogging eyes!
The pictures of Jack with Kurt are adorable.
You are looking fabulous!
Looks like you are finding ways to keep busy, which is so much harder in the winter (at least for me)! Jack is getting so big and cute!!
He's getting so big! And I just can't get over how much he looks like his mom!
Discovery gateway is amazing, I take Lucy there every time we visit. by the way, your little boy is gorgeous. Lets keep in touch and hook our kids up one day.. :)
Post a Comment