Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Jack,

As I’m trying to prepare to welcome your new little sibling into the world tomorrow, I just wanted to take a minute to remind you of how much I love you. Our world – especially yours – is going to get a little crazy these next few weeks, but I want you to remember that you hold a very special place in my heart. You will always be my sweet little buddy who made me a mother and the special spirit who has taught me what true unconditional love is. You are going to be an amazing big brother and I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Mom


3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, you are such a sweetheart!

theSwensenFamily said...

Hi Marie! I found your blog from the Defays and had to say Hi! Your little boy Jack is adorable! This letter was so sweet to him! I remember holding Macy the night before the twins were born and crying my eyes out because I knew things were going to change. You love all of your children the same but your first holds a special place in your heart. Congratulations on the new baby! I can't wait to see pictures!

Mike and Corie said...

Neon,
I totally teared up when I read this! You are a great mom!
Let me know how it goes with Jack, and how he responds to baby!
Good luck today!
Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...