Yes....it's a BOY and I couldn't be more excited about it!
Sam Richard Bradburn
Tuesday April 20, 2010
5:03 p.m.
7 pounds 2 ounces
21.5 inches long
**UPDATE: so apparently the hospital was wrong. Sam was measured at the pediatrician's office 4 days after his birth and was really only about 19 inches long. Don't ask me how they got it so wrong! haha.**
*** to see some some professional snapshots of our little Sam click HERE. Password is 0420sambradburn***
Stay Tuned!
16 comments:
Congratulations.
How wonderful! Love the name! Congrats and good luck!
Congrats!! So happy for you! He looks perfect!
CONGRATS!!! Hooray for you! He looks great and has a great name!
Marie!!!!!!! I am SOOOO Happy for you- and me- :) !!!! Wahoo! We did it! And how fun- we'll be friends forever now that our babies share a birthday!!! Let's arrange their marriage and have the same grandchildren! You look FABULOUS by the way! I miss you, wish we could get together soon! COngratulations!
P.S. little Sam is so handsome!
BEST EVER.
I love the name sam. and especially sam and jack and marie and kurt.
so classic.
i love you.
i am moving to texas this week. but i will be back in september and we are going to visit and you are going to teach me how to be a mom. ok.
i love you.
Oh Marie, Congrats on the little one! I'm so happy for you! He is so cute too! Love the boys!!
so cute Marie! congrats!
Congrats Marie, how exciting!
Congratulations! How exciting to now have two boys. Love the name!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!
he is adorable...and you look GREAT!
i loved looking at the pictures! They are all so awesome! my favorite is the one where sam is in the basket and the camera is straight above him. I LOVE that one. One of the first few sam looks like he has jack's profile-SO CUTE! ah!!!!!!!
Congrats Marie!! He is adorable!
Congratulations!!! He is such a handsome little guy. I hope you are doing well!!!
Congrats Marie! He is such a handsome little guy and you are gorgeous as always, even after delivery. What's your secret! Can't wait to hear the details and your family is so cute. The best is yet to come, it just get's better and better.
What a beautiful little boy! And tall, too! Congratulations!I love the professional photos, especially the overhead shot of him all bundled up in the basket. He is absolutely perfect!!!
Post a Comment