Kurt has been amazing to say the least. He has done such a good job of paying some extra special attention to Jack during this big change in our family's life. I didn't approve of them eating popcorn in bed, though...haha!...oh well...Jack loved the time with his dad :)


I am so blessed.
11 comments:
Look at his cute hair!! What a handsome little guy. Poor Jack... big adjustment. I hope you've been doing well! Wish I could come visit you and bring you cookies:(.
oh my gosh, Marie sam looks just like jack, I love it, sam is so super cute, and jack is getting so big, I can't get over it, congrats on everything, your family is beautiful!!!!
So cute!! We are happy for you guys. I hope that everything is going well for the both of you. I know you are a wonderful Mother and you will do a great job with two boys!
Congrats on your new baby! You have such a beautiful family!
Cute Cute! What a good daddy Kurt is! And you're the cutest ever, along with those boys! Let's play when you're feeling up to it!
Yay! I love it. Sam is such widdle guy!
Way to get through your first week! Sometimes the toughest but you did it and even got outside! Good for you! Sam is so adorable! Wow, he is really cute! Oh, I love new babies. I take it you didn't know you were having a boy! That must have been exciting. Now Jack has a little playmate! They will be best buddies. You just wait! So glad everything went well and that Sam is here and healthy! Enjoy that sweet baby! They grow up too fast!
He's ADORABLE, and already looks SOOOO much like Jack! How fun!
I am so glad mama and baby are doing well. Sam looks like a Bradburn. Congrats!
Congrats Marie. It's different with two but great.
Marie!! CONGRATS!! Sam is completely and absolutely darling, of course! I'm glad you were able to avoid the c-section and so glad that he arrived safe and sound! What a lucky little man to come into a family with you, Kurt and Jack! Thanks for sharing all the awesome pics!
Post a Comment