Thursday, May 13, 2010

cousin love

Here's cousins Boone and Sam...born just 6 days apart.

Hmmm...I wonder what they will look like in about 25 years??...I think I have an idea....


3 comments:

Janice said...

What great pictures!

Kamae said...

The babies are so cute! (So are their dads), but I can't wait to take another picture in July with ALL the new cousins!

Hailey Jones said...

i think i meet kurt's brother once at an oakcrest cleaning day. i actually KNOW i meet him but maybe he has two brothers but his fiance (now wife) was a cutie cutie. and i'm so glad to have best cousins. because you know my best cousin GECKO best lady in town.
how are you new mama?
i wish i didn't suddenly move to texas because i really want to visit you and jack and sam. but now i will come in september with my biggest belly and you will teach me all your tricks.
love you sweet cinderella lady. remember how when i look at you that is the first thing i think. so glad i saw it first hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...