I've decided that being a mom is the hardest thing in the world. Yes, it's beautiful and rewarding and wonderful and all those things, too - but, let's face it...it's HARD! I find myself lying in bed at night thinking, "Why doesn't my two year old listen to me?!?!" or "Wow, I really could have handled that situation differently." or "Will I EVER feel rested again?"
But even with how difficult and exhausting it can be at times, there are still moments like this...

And I'm reminded how blessed I am to have these sweet spirits in my home. Yes, being a mom is HARD but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

5 comments:
I agree. It's hard, but the rewards are tremendous.
Thank you for commenting on my blog. It's been forever since I've done a good round of blog-stalking. I knew you were pregnant, but I just saw that you had your second son. Congrats! He is darling. Hope your days (and nights) are going well! You look great!
I agree with you 100%. It's so hard, but so dang good. Cute blog!
I wonder if I will ever get any rest again too. But somehow there are those moments! they really make it worth it. I wish I could have seen you a little bit more when we were in utah :( But I love reading your posts.
Marie, When do you ever have time to do this? I don't know, but I am sure glad you do it. It's a wonderful blog....love you.
Post a Comment